[Rhodes22-list] FW: AT MY AGE--Joke

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Sat Jan 3 16:02:48 EST 2004

Subject: AT MY AGE

I went  to the store the other day, and I was in there for only about 5
minutes. When I came out there was a damn cop writing out a parking ticket.
So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a
break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.  So I called Him a
pencil-dicked nazi. He glared at me and started writing another Ticket For
having worn tires!  So I called him a piece of horse shit.
He Finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.
Then he Started writing a third ticket!  This went on for about 20 minutes
...the more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.  I didn't give a shit.
My car Was parked around the corner.  I try to have a little fun each day.
It's important at my age.

------ End of Forwarded Message