[Rhodes22-list] Gas Tanks

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sat Jan 3 21:48:02 EST 2004

Ron,

Sorry it's taken so long for me to get back to you.  It wasn't easy to find.  I bought my tank from Defender -- item number 302310 -- Briggs and Stratton "Smart Fill" Automatic Fuel Jug $19.95.  This item doesn't seem to be in the online catalog.

I'm not sure, but I think California now requires fuel containers of this type.  I think I've seen other containers with the same features.  This one works well.

Bill Effros