[Rhodes22-list] Football.

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 15:42:03 EST 2004

Rummy,

UT losing presents no problem for me; I am not a local or alumni. I moved
here in 89 (from SC) and went to school in VA. I have gone to a few games
and several parties but I don't bleed Orange.

I am starting to enjoy having an NFL team. Go Titans!!!!!

By the way is was 73 here yesterday with a steady 20 mph wind! I shared the
lake with a big cutter rigged Island Packet. The rest of the wimps stayed at
the dock. It was all I could handle solo and then some.

I beat down river for several hours and then had screaming broad reaches all
the way back. What a blast!

Wally