[Rhodes22-list] Football.

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Jan 5 14:59:36 EST 2004

Rummy,
Jeez, if Mike Holmgren can't beat the Pack at Lambeau, who can?  (I mean
besides Mike Tice)  Although is was just one teenie weenie little
interception that won the game in OT.  Hasselbeck had a pretty good day but
showed he's still Favre's understudy.  Defense will decide the game in
Philly.  Too bad about Clemson!
Slim