[Rhodes22-list] Over the Mountain

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 16:00:44 EST 2004

Ed,

I haven't been on 181 in a year or so but it sounds like the extended it all
the way to 26. I haven't been on this extension but I can see why you prefer
81 over 95, much nicer drive.

Have you been on the new Cherohala Skyway that crosses over to Robbinsville
from Tellico. It is quite scenic and has little traffic. We do a bunch of
camping in that area.

Wally