Winter sailing - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Football.

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Tue Jan 6 09:26:39 EST 2004

Ed,

We live in Blacksburg - in the southwest mountains of VA. We have a lot of
nice hiking around here, including the Jefferson National Forest, Mountain
Lake (where Dirty Dancing was filmed), the Appalachian trail, Bear Cliffs,
etc. - all within 20 minutes from home. As a matter of fact, Blacksburg made
the top 10 list in Outdoor magazine a couple of years ago.

Mark