[Rhodes22-list] Winter sailing blues - cure found

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Wed Jan 7 22:08:07 EST 2004

Mary Lou,

Yeah - that 15 hp ought to give some decent pull on a halyard <g>. And,
according to the PO, it will handle carrying the kedging hook no problem....

Ever tried to find a slip at a marina w/ high speed access? Neither had we.
It's not as easy as we thought. The places we like also happen to be, by
their very nature, a bit away from civilization. No reason we can't have
both, though - we just need to look hard enough and, maybe, convince someone
we know what were doing and can set them up w/ Wi-Fi for the marina <g>.

Haven't looked at Deale yet, but one of our requirements is not to have to
deal with the DC / beltway traffic.

Mark