[Rhodes22-list] Mississsippi

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Thu Jan 8 09:14:55 EST 2004

Thanks Ed.  I saw his post on the Gulf Coast sailnet list too.  I'm
definitely interested.  The Mississippi coast has some great sailing,
although it takes me a couple of days to get out there.  One of these days,
I'll have to get a trailer.  I do sometimes go canoe/kayak out there.  It's
really nice, but I don't know the good places to go.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kroposki [mailto:kroposki at innova.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 8:52 AM
To: 'The Rhodes 22 mail list'
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Mississsippi

Ben:
	You might be interested in this guys book:

www.scottbwilliams.com/ExploringcoastalMS.html

But, I am sure with Mark's new draft he can not sail in these waters. Humpf!

                                Ed K

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.