[Rhodes22-list] Re: A/C show Jan 17 ( Sat)

Russell Miller re.miller at att.net
Fri Jan 9 18:56:21 EST 2004

Sorry, not Swan Creek, Got my location screwed up, we are at Sping Cove,
must have been st least sub-conciously, thinking of you folks.

Wild, Wild West is not exlactly walking distance but some ofr us will drive,
so, never fear, salvatiopn uis near!!
See ya at A/C!!!.
PS Elton will also be showing the new Seward 26RK?

Russ