[Rhodes22-list] Re: A/C show Jan 17 ( Sat)

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Jan 10 21:15:54 EST 2004

except for the boardwalk you do not walk in AC at night, First off it will be freezing, second place NYC is safer at night than AC.

The show will have free bus service to anywhere we will need to go, a cheap cab right or a car pool will get you back. All the
casions have cheap parking to get you in the door, combine with the free bus service or cab is a pretty good deal, just remember I
pay NYC parking rate when I speck of good deal :-)

MJM