[Rhodes22-list] Re: A/C show Jan 17 ( Sat)

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sun Jan 11 10:42:37 EST 2004

O that reminds me, if we can send an advance party over early, a really "take charge, can do attitude" group :-), about 30+ minutes
before the main party, they can get the buffet tickets cutting down the wait. The only problem people have to arm him enough
cash(not Credit Cards) to by them. So keep a few spare dollars before they go into the slots :-)

MJM