[Rhodes22-list] Chicago Strictly Sail

G & D Barrera dbarrera at comcast.net
Wed Jan 14 19:23:28 EST 2004

Called Joe's Be-Bob Cafe today and made reservations for 7:30.  We'll be at
the same back table as before, which, for the new folks, is just to the
right along the wall after you come into the restaurant.  Looking forward to
seeing everyone again and meeting new Rhodies :^)  Only a couple weeks away!
(Guess the button-maker needs to get busy!)

Dorene & Glen
       ChickieBabe
    Burnham Harbor
        Chicago, IL