[Rhodes22-list] Mighty Quiet

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 15:49:40 EST 2004

Hi all, I am still wincing from a poor fall showing in our marina regatta
series.  I have spent the winter reading everything I can get my hands on to
make the boat go faster.  One thing I knew was a problem is my inability to
keep good control of my traveler, especially in big winds.  I remember
seeing on owner reworked his traveler system to be adjusted from either tack
without the all to familiar release leeward and take up windward routine.
Did anyone save that post?  Thanks in advance.  I hear there are good winds
in the North East ;)

Come on Spring,

Bob Weber