Traveler - was [Rhodes22-list] Mighty Quiet

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Fri Jan 16 13:13:17 EST 2004

Bob, Slim,

Here are some pics of Raven's traveler. I'm not sure how much help they'll
be, but you should be able to get the general idea. When sitting on the
windward gunwale, you pull the end of the line that leads to the leeward
cleat and it pops right out (#3 & #4).

With practice you can hold both lines in your hand, release the leeward
cleat, drop that line, and pull the traveler to windward in a single motion.

The line is a bit too long as it is, but we're waiting for spring to test it
out at varying lengths to see where it fits us best.

Mark