[Rhodes22-list]Guns and Politics

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 05:51:41 EST 2004

Robert
Whats wrong with honest people owning machine guns or
similer weapons????????????  You have to keep in mind
that dishonest people own them and are perpared to use
them on you.  Take for example your family; let say
someone break into your house and you pull out a
pistol or shotgun but they have machine guns.
Needless to say your whole family is now dead.
Wouldn't you have had better odds it you would have
had a machine gun???????  Or are you perpared to give
up your family lives for the shake of gun control?????
Interesting; analysis, don't you agree!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve