[Rhodes22-list] Re: [Rhodes22-list)Bush convert

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 06:01:27 EST 2004

Let see, I know most democrat will not support this
but then they are living off the government and do not
look to the future.  I take it that you are probably
living off my tax dollars and that is all that is
inportant to you.

For the folks our there who pay taxes; here is
something to think about.  This country is losing
factory jobs to overseas country due to the low wages
of employeees in these countries.  In order for this
country to maintain a work forces at high wages; jobs
must be created in the High Tech industries.  NASA
thur this space program, WILL HAVE to invent products
that this world has never seen before.  Once invented,
this will create High Tech factories to produce these
products; which will create High Wage Job.

Folks; you have to look to the future.  Everyone can't
live off the government.  As this country changes; so
must the work force.
Steve