[Rhodes22-list] epinions

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 09:00:48 EST 2004

Hey Ben.
Good to hear the bimini turned out well.  I would
enjoy a few pics.  Always like seeing how others are
rigging thier boats.  Congrats on the new camera.
There no hurry on the pics; was just courious on how
you rigged it.  I have been getting in some sailing
here & there.  A cold front move in yesterday and our
temps sure did drop.  We really have not had much of a
winter here.  I'm starting to worry that if the temps
don't drop below zero for a week or two and freeze the
grown good & solid; we are going to have a bad bug
season come summer.  Well, there is still February to
go before winter is basicily over.
Steve