[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 08:27:40 EST 2004

You know, Mark,
Clinton did a whole lot worst on Normandy beach with
that fake stone cross thing.  At least Bush & our
Military is cleaning up what the Democrats enorge for
8 years.

Let see Twin Towers got bomb the first time -
Democrats did nothing.
Emembasies got bombs - american die, Democrats did
nothing.
USS Cole got bombs - Military solder Die - Democrats
did nothing.
Unless you count the few smart missial that Clinton
lobb over there - And who did he KILL???? Surely you
know being a democrat and all.
Let see, you have the Bosina war - no weapon of mass
destruction there; was the USA in danger, NOPE, just a
dictator killing his own people.  Tell me this, why
did the Democrat want to help those people from being
killed off and don't want to help the people of Irag
from being killed off by Saudam.  After all, Saudam
was only killing his people off with chemical weapon,
NO BIG DEAL Right!!!!!!!!!

HAVE ANY OF YOU DEMOCRATS EVER THOUGHT THAT 3000
PEOPLE WOULD BE ALIVE TODAY IF CLINTON WOULD HAVE DONE
WHAT BUSH IS DOING NOW.  Maybe connecting the Dots is
harder than you think.  Of Course, thinking while
getting a Blow Job, I am sure you will agree, Mark is
tough!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, don't listen to me.  Maybe the democrats will
get back into the White House.  Guess I am like the
Democrats - I have always enjoyed a good porn show.
Take from the Rich that are making job for you all;
give to the poor who are to lazy to work for it.

But just so everyone know - I don't hold anything
against Democrats.  I believe that its everybody
responsibiity to analyze what is going on and
make/take the correct corse of action.  NOw if you are
to stupid, mental problem etc; yes being a democrat is
your best course of action.  Us tax payers will take
care of you.  We always have, we always will - were
just a kind hearted bunch of folks!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve

PS - If I have to read this Democrats crap; you all
can just keep reading the other side story.  BTW:
Luckly, the Republican are getting the Country back in
shape for the Democrats to screw up again.  YOU JUST
GOT TO LOVE US.  Work, Work, Work - That all we ever

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200401/20/iceberg.jpg