[Rhodes22-list] Boat for sale

rjquinn at bellsouth.net rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 20 17:04:16 EST 2004

Michael:  Kathy and I went through the Seaward 26RK with Stan and Elton.  Nice.   Sailed on a tiller model with an outboard.  Nice!  It would be a difficult choice to give up an R22 for a Seaward 26RK but there is definitely a market for folks like you who need something just a bit bigger.

Lots of neat features can be built into both boats to make them just what you want.

Bob and Kathy on the "NoKaOi"