[Rhodes22-list] Panhandle of FL - any Rhodes 22 Owners?

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Thu Jan 22 07:21:23 EST 2004

Bill,

If you don't find someone closer, you're welcome to come sailing with me.
I'm in Lake Ponchatrain.  Er, well, the boat's in Lake Ponchatrain, anyway.

The drive from Destin would be around 4 1/2 hours.

Happy sailing!
Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Potter [mailto:pottersouth at yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 15:42
To: Rhodes22-list at Rhodes22.org
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Panhandle of FL - any Rhodes 22 Owners?

I am shopping to replace my Catalina 270LE (I love her but I require even a
shallower draft!!) and ran across the Rhodes 22.  Very interested in getting
a look at one (maybe even a sail???).  Anyone in the general vicinity of
Destin/panhandle area of FL that may have one I'd love to get a tour!!
Thanks folks and fair winds!

Regards,
Bill P.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Bill Potter
Sailing Sloop Salt & Pepper

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.