[Rhodes22-list] Da List.

Andy Lessard lessard at fabulousfloors.com
Thu Jan 22 16:21:55 EST 2004

Hello Rummy,
	Stan is getting our re-furbished Rhodes22 #GBX22101K798 ready as we speak.
No name yet. My son and I will be sailing her together at the Riverton Yacht
Club in New Jersey. We will hopefully be joined on occasion by my wife Anne
and my other son Miles.

Andy & JP Lessard
374 Tavistock Drive
Medford, NJ  08055