[Rhodes22-list] Seaward 26RK

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 23 20:46:23 EST 2004

MJM:  She had a good solid feel.  I believe I would be comfortable aboard
her in most conditions.  She was very responsive, kicked up her heels and
moved out smartly with the breezes.  You can play all day with bringing up
the retractable keel and raising the rudder to stay in very skinny water
while maintaining great control.

The mast height is 33'.  She looks very nice and is dressed to sail and
party.  I really like her. I had been through the factory a couple of times
in the past as Hake Yachts is located right here in Stuart.  The factory is
well laid out and the staff were very amicable, helpful and knowledgeable.

Bob on the "NoKaOi"