[Rhodes22-list] Prosecuted homeowner blasts officials

Saroj saroj at pathfind.net
Sat Jan 24 10:44:15 EST 2004

I'm with you on this one... Our protective and judicial system is mildly
effective at posecuting after the fact, but does very little to prevent
tragedies.  For myself, I'm planning to learn to shoot a hand gun, rifle and
shotgun over the next two years and I wouldn't hesitate to use any of them
to protect myself and my loved ones.

Saroj