[Rhodes22-list] Prosecuted homeowner blasts officials

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 10:24:40 EST 2004

Sounds like what you want is the Swiss Army 20 Gauge Short Barrell
Flare/Survival Shotgun combo. You can use to fire flares or kill Sea Gulls
when lost and starving at sea or on your lake. You could fire a line at the
dock hand to help make docking easier.  Get the Mariner model with the
switch blade marlin spike and boat hook that folds out of the stock.  Yes
sir Mr. Coast Guard that is just my flare gun, nothing to worry about! :-)

I don't like to carry guns around so I didn't opt for the Concealed Permit.
I do have loaded guns in my house but don't take them sailiing. Now if I had
something like the above ......

Wally