[Rhodes22-list] Da List.

gardenbay1 gardenbay1 at earthlink.com
Sun Jan 25 10:24:59 EST 2004

Rummy, how can we get on the list by contacting you directly? Please advise Dan and Kathie at Gardenbay1 at earthlink.com

-----Original Message-----
From: R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sent: Jan 22, 2004 7:29 AM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Da List.

It's that time once again people. I am the keeper of the official/unofficial
Rhodes owners list. In order to be a part of this illustrious group, you must
own a Rhodes design hull/boat. This list is kept for social porpoises only and
will not be given nor sold to anyone for commercial porpoises. Should a copy
of the list be used for such porpoises, the perp will be hunted down and dealt
with in a manner befitting his or her crime.
To join this list, send me you information: names, address, telephone
numbers, boat name, port you sail out of and hull identification number. Also, list
the Admiral's name and any children you want listed.
Please send the information directly to me as I'm sure you don't want to
broadcast this stuff out over the internet to just anyone who might be watching
this list.
Once you are on the list, you must wait thirty (30) days before you can
request a copy of the list. During this period we will conduct a full background
check. Just because you make a request does not guarantee that you will ever get
it. I am a busy man and have many more important things to do than to deal
with minor stuff like making sure you get a copy. (send rum)

Rummy