FW: [Rhodes22-list] dinghy motors

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Sun Jan 25 19:00:25 EST 2004

The Honda 8 is EXCELLENT! we have 2 Hondas. A 5hp and the 8hp. Both have
alternator hookups. With the 8 on the Rhodes and the solar panels, we NEVER
have had the need to plug into shore power. Very fuel efficient, 1st or 2nd
pull start everytime, and extremely quiet when running. Just a bit heavier
than the others, though that doesn't hold us back from always bringing the 5
hp for the dinghy. The 8 we always leave on the stern on the Rhodes. Hope
this helps...
    Will Barry