[Rhodes22-list] Slam dunked by the weather.

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 26 10:54:07 EST 2004

Rummy,

Actually, I do sympathize. Ice storms are nasty, ugly things and many times
very destructive. If there is some reason to be thankful about living where
I do, it is that here, it is usually too cold for those kinds of winter
storms. Hafta' thank God for small favors, eh.

Be careful down there. Fortunately, it probably won't be long 'til it melts.

About 10 - 12 inches of new snow here over the weekend. I'm so happy, I
could just shit. At least it's fluffy stuff.

Rik