[Rhodes22-list] A new crewmember

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 11:16:19 EST 2004

Hi all, I am pleased to announce that the baby is here.  ITS A GIRL!!
Annette, baby (Caroline Celeste), and myself are doing great.  I included a
link to the hospital web site for pictures.  Sorry for the delay in
notification but we only got home from the hospital on Saturday and still
havent slept more than a couple hours at a time.  COME ON SPRING (or
whatever time it is when she sleeps through the night).  Bob Weber

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/hospitals/6923/babypage.asp?URLID=5R5R9T6U6V

P.S. Stan has made a boat just for her.  See attached.