[Rhodes22-list] Slam dunked by the weather.

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 26 11:36:13 EST 2004

Rummy,

Naahh, not any more. Used to do that stuff and had a lot of fun at the
time, but I turned into a freeze baby when I turned forty. Don't even own a
sled anymore. Got rid of the last ones 6 - 7 years ago. Besides, it's hard
enough on this old beat up body racing sprint cars when it's warm out. Hate
to think about crashing hard when it's cold, tough enough when it's warm.
And, believe me, I don't do anything on a vehicle like that slowly, so you
know, it's only a matter of time until I get an owwie. Best I just stay
away. :-) Besides, I need the money for sailing.

Ray