[Rhodes22-list] Spinnaker

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Tue Jan 27 10:00:27 EST 2004

Andy,
	I have an old spinnaker (bought used from a guy who sold a boat
which used a similar sized sail).  It is a symmetrical.  The first year
I had it I flew it without a pole.  And, I continue to fly it without a
pole, even though I now am equipped to use a pole.  I use the pole for
the Genoa.  See Roger's directions on spinnakers.
	You need to have a bail and block on top your mast.  Have Stan
put these on before you get your boat (correct parts about $40).  Then
you can add the spinnaker anytime you want to.
                     Ed K