[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 mainsheet traveler

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Jan 27 10:23:44 EST 2004

Bob,
I'm in the same boat (pun intended).  My 76 did not come with a traveler and
I'd like to add one without replacing the backstays.

Steve,
I looked at WM and all I saw were systems that ran on tracks.  Are you
suggesting adding a track along the stern or is there something that
attaches to the backstays?

Thanks

Rob Lowe
S/V Getaway