[Rhodes22-list] I need a favor, I got a buy who never seen the boat

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Wed Jan 28 08:25:08 EST 2004

Michael:
	Depending on exact location in western Florida, PC or Panama
City is about a 7-hour drive to Lake Hartwell.  There are two routes
that I use to get to Port Joe, Florida from Greenville, SC.  One route
is by secondary highways to Columbus, Ga.  Then pick up I-85 thru
Atlanta to Greenville.  I prefer to avoid Atlanta and go through Macon,
Ga.  That route uses secondary highways to Tallahassee then thru Georgia
to I-75 to Macon.  From Macon use US 129 to Athens, Ga., then pickup US
29 to just east of Hartwell, Ga., then Ga. 17 to I-85.  Actually this is
the shortest route, but mostly non-interstate.

	Rummy's location is about 2 1/2 miles south of I 85 via South
Carolina hwy 187 or could use SC hwy 24.

	Big Water Marina is about 8 miles south of I-85 and could be
reached by SC 187 to US 29 or thru Hartwell, Ga., to US 29.  Also,
Yankee Clipper is closer coming from Atlanta, on the Georgia side north
of Hartwell, Ga.

	There used to be a Rhodie in the western Florida or Mobile, Al.
area, is he still on the list or does Rummy have him on ' da list '?
Maybe Ben is closer with Velvet Elvis?
                                 Ed K