[Rhodes22-list]Blown Mainsail?

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 11:49:05 EST 2004

Rummy.

Hey 15 years is pretty good. I hope mine lasts that long!

I know what you mean about your boat being well known. My boat is well known
at the marina because I always go out when it is blowing. I am not sure if
they think I am crazy or a good sailor but they know i will head out in most
any condition usually solo. People ask what boat is mine and I tell them "I
have the little blue sailboat", they then say "I know the one you are out
most every weekend....."

Nothing beats new sails!

Wally