[Rhodes22-list] Early spring training

Gardner, Douglas (LNG-DAY) douglas.gardner at lexisnexis.com
Wed Jan 28 13:22:29 EST 2004

Rik,

  You know, when fretnaught was at the first berth I couldn't really turn
around, so I just backed all the way out to the first turn.  Just seemed
easier.

Don't know about march... but there is spring break around then (March
14-21)!  Maybe I can talk Robin into a trip?  I wouldn't count on us, but it
certainly is worth consideration.  Hey, what're Glen, Dorene, Rod & Mary
doing?  I know Anne will be there.  ;^)