[Rhodes22-list] Huge $$ for R22s?

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Thu Jan 29 12:21:36 EST 2004

The trick is to never, ever tally up what you spend on the boat.  I wouldn't
want to know.

-----Original Message-----
From: FNuttersNY at aol.com [mailto:FNuttersNY at aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 08:26
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Huge $$ for R22s?

Is it just me or am I a cheap skate.  I just don't  see some of the $$$ some

of the members have in these boats. Explanation requested.

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.