[Rhodes22-list] Huge $$ for R22s?

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu Jan 29 20:51:54 EST 2004

I need a lot of help, are you a good dotor, maybe a shink, It started as a child and tolet training..................... :-)

The answer is like "a used car is cheaper than a new car, a used house is cheaper than a new house, a used toothbrush is cheaper
than a new toothbrush, a used wife is cheaper than a new wife"

MJM