[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

Salem Coatings salemcoatings at truevine.net
Thu Jan 29 21:49:25 EST 2004

Hello, all on the list.

If you are seeing this message, thanks to Michael who so graciously helped
me with the list server (totally unfamiliar territory for me). I live in
NC, and have a 1976 R22 for sale. This boat has been extensively rebuilt by
the former owner, and I have a list of upgrades, pictures (whenever we feel
safe to open attachments again), and a current survey. It has the way-cool
GB motor mount with an almost-new 9.9 Yamaha 4-stroke. She's seriously for
sale to any interested.   This is the first time I've ever been in a list
server group, so if I foul up anybody's day (send to wrong place etc...)
please have patience.

                        Thanks to one and all,     Kirk