[Rhodes22-list] Genoa question

Robert Dilk Robert.Dilk at TRW.COM
Fri Jan 30 08:54:53 EST 2004

that's what I was looking for.
thanks

Bob

>>> mltroy at verizon.net 01/30/04 08:37AM >>>
Bob, Our 175% genoa reaches to within an inch or two of the winch on the
coaming. My guess would be that if your sail just reaches to the end of the
cabin it's about a 130%. If it's past the end of the cabin by a foot or so
it would be closer to a 150%. Just to the mast would be a 100 (working jib)
and a little past the mast would be a 110%. Does that sound right?

Mary Lou