[rhodes-list] RE: [Rhodes22-list] I need a favor, I got a buywho n ever seen the boat

Bill Potter pottersouth at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 09:18:36 EST 2004

I'm "the guy" that is trying to see a Rhodes 22 up close and personal.  I will be attending the latter part of the Miami Boat Show - they will not have a Rhodes there but was wondering if any of you with a boat might dwell in that general area and would be will to show off your boat?

Thanks!

Bill

Michael Meltzer <mjm at michaelmeltzer.com> wrote:
Thanks one and all, I am waiting to hear from him.

MJM