[Rhodes22-list] Kentucky Lake was Glowmaster Steve

ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Thu Jul 1 02:38:23 EDT 2004

Anne:  Pretty sneaky!!!!!  Looking forward to KY Lake at the end of
September.  How about it Rhodies....present and former, etc. We're planning
on being in Kentucky Lake the week of September 27th (that's the Monday, I
think)   "Stirring the pot" a bit---how about it, Rummy?  The rains will
have to end by then (or we'll all have Arks!)   .......and Doug---Good time
for Dylan to begin crewing (and before he starts school!)

So----what about it?  Road trip to Kentucky Lake?  (Let's have Rummy
come,too!)  Dorene & Glen; glad you'll be there---know that Rik & Sandy are
planning, too!

See ya there!    Rod/Mary  s/v Toy Blew