[Rhodes22-list] Glowmaster Steve

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 1 19:14:19 EDT 2004

Thanks a ton...if you remember.
Have you had a time with that lately?
Anne

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org]On Behalf Of Rik Sandberg
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 9:59 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Glowmaster Steve

Bob,

:-) :-) Yeah I know. Most here probably realize this stuff. Once in a while
though I run across somebody who doesn't, so I thought I'd mention it.

That'd be great if you could make it down when we are there. BUT, there's a
lot of cold coffee between now and the end of September :-) :-)

Fortunately, it looks like Anne found a solution. I have a tough time
operating without my morning coffee. :-)

I think we have 2 or 3 of these cans at the house. We don't need them
anymore, since we now have an alcohol stove. I'll try to remember to bring
them for you Anne, when we come down.

Rik