[Rhodes22-list] Rummy

Russell Miller re.miller at att.net
Fri Jul 2 21:31:26 EDT 2004

We do miss Alex & Pamela since we know them quite well.  And we will mis
Rummy although we nwver met him.  I sure hope he has a change of heart.  We
do really like this list and all it stands for - GBI (Stan & Elton,  Elton &
Stan)  Be it known to all thoses who read this -  There is a great
possibility that we would not have bought Seawarfd without the "Rainman"
they, the Spitzer brothers are our buddies, its like following them off the
bridge, LOL.

We were very close to buying the Hunter 32 until Mr. "E" became associated
with Hake.

Any how, thats our 2 cents

The Bulldogers  - 3 people & 2 dogs