[Rhodes22-list] Boom - Pop Top Interferance

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Jul 6 15:33:43 EDT 2004

Well, THAT'S interesting, no wonder I'm having problems.  My mast does not
have holes above the mainsail gate.  I've been using hole 3 for the mast and
trying to use hole 2 for the pop top, and there is not enough room for both.
And with 9 inches between holes 2 and 3, no wonder my main looks like it's
not high enough.

Rob