[Rhodes22-list] need help

Eaton, Gil GEaton at IKON.com
Wed Jul 7 14:43:52 EDT 2004

	Hi Stan,
	You might try this as well:
	http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

	I know people who use it on a sporadic basis, they like it.

	gil

Gil Eaton
S/V Dream Catcher
Spring Cove Marina
Rock Hall, MD

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org]On Behalf Of stan
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 12:03 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Cc: stan
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] need help

    since everyone on this list knows more about computers than we at GBI
do, thought I should ask:

we are insourcing and now have three associates from various countries South
of the border and have to communicate with them so they stop building used
Macgregors and start building used Rhodes.

is there any program out there that we can purchase where we can type in
what we want to say in English and get it to print out in Spanish  ... and
if so, who would sell it ??

thanks for any input - we  have all the Macs we need for now.

stan/gbi.