[Rhodes22-list] "need help" thanks

sifood at austin.rr.com sifood at austin.rr.com
Thu Jul 8 13:56:34 EDT 2004

Stan,

When you need an Arabic translator, look me up. I hear sailing in Iraq is great this time of the year.

Seriously, I've learned both English and Spanish since living in Texas. Using a person for translation is much more accurate for technical subjects than using a computer. For my previous translation needs, I used students at the University of Texas for help. I paid them minimum wages, which starving (or beer thrirsty) students are always eager to accept.

If you need Spanish speaking contacts that can handle work via email let me know.

Mike Abdullah