[Rhodes22-list] autopilots

Clay cjohns at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 12 01:01:11 EDT 2004

I think you were the only male on the list that could do that. 8-) Your
prize is a picture of Shannon demonstrating proper boarding technique when
using the Rhodes22 swim ladder. To stay on topic you can just see Robo the
autopilot at the bottom of the picture. 8-) I love the Rhodes swim ladder
but maybe Stan can design a swim ladder down while underway alarm for when
I'm distracted.

Clay
S/V Blue Chip