[Rhodes22-list] Re: Manners ...Of Pihlaja

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu Jul 15 01:44:57 EDT 2004

Let see what I know about you:
1)You are not very smart, This is a boat owners list, we are the owners of the boat, not General Boat.
2)You do not under stand email. You are on what's called a list-server, each message is copied to all members.
3)You are the classic example of "No good deed should go unpunished", you are attacking anyone who tries to help.
4)You are not an engineer, No engineer with any experience would respond the way you did.
5)sailboating has a problem, it does attract some arrogant, insufferable boars who others can not stand to be around, one of the few
sport that can be done alone and seem "sexy".  Most sailor are friendly, helpful and count of the help of others(help in a strange
port, docking, parts, getting around, a shower, even getting feed can be an issue).
6)Take your medication and PISS OFF, you really do not get it.

MJM