[Rhodes22-list] Bob Skinner -keels- is there a difference?

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Jul 15 12:25:14 EDT 2004

Bob,
	Several of us replied to him off list.  His replies were .... as MJM
mentioned.  I doubt that any of us know the cord and centers that he wanted,
not that he would have understood them.  We were just curious as to why he
wanted such technical information.  If you have the information that he
wanted in the first place, send it to him and see what happens.
	Now that he brought up the subject, I would be interested in tank
test results of the two systems.  If you recall earlier this year we has a
discussion on the pointing ability of the R 22.  Is there a difference
between the two keels?
	In magazines and other on-line discussions, there recently has been
discussion of putting canting keels on very small boats.  Do you supposes
that Stan will put one on a Rhodes 22?  In time for the October Boat Show?

Ed K