[Rhodes22-list] Browned off - Why not?

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu Jul 15 23:14:51 EDT 2004

the jerk was off on the 12, what happen is he reply to the list "error" address. rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org, that happens
from time to time with people, and I just forward them to the list(most likely the regular address did not work for him :-), in this
case I simply wrote him back :-) and cc the list, figuried people would want to see how much a jerk he is and he wanted it on the
list to begin with.......Sorry Roder I found it more funny than insulting, this guy needs some screew tightened

MJM