[Rhodes22-list] bilge pump

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Fri Jul 16 11:14:02 EDT 2004

Before you go through the time and expense to install a new component,
consider whether this is really necessary.  My R22 hasn't left the water
since the rain man dropped it off (three?) years ago, but I rarely have more
than a couple of sponges full of water in the bilge.  Even when it rains
cats and dogs for weeks on end, there's no danger of the bilge water rising
to the level of the cabin sole.

I know that doesn't answer your question.  Sorry about that.

By the way, where do you sail?

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: RICK CENTALONZA [mailto:rickcentalonza at comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 9:50 AM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] bilge pump

Dear Gentleman,
I have been reading the e-mails for months prior to getting a new Rhodes in
May.
How would I run the wire and tubing for a bilge pump. I have read some of
the archives, but there is no mention of this.
Thank you.
Rick

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.